Confiva has a new integration. We have added Zoom as our Virtual Studio so you can feel right at home while going live. Streaming your content and hosting your speakers will be only a few clicks away.
Adding the App
To add the Confiva Virtual Studio app to your Zoom account, follow these steps:
- Login to app.confiva.com
- Click on a selected stage with enabled virtual studio.
- Click on the “Enter the Virtual studio” button inside the green banner (Only visible to predefined groups).
- Click “Authorize Zoom” and then click “Allow”
- Your app should now be added and ready to use inside Confiva Virtual Studio.
Zoom meetings are automatically created when adding stages, so all you need to do is join the meeting and click “Continue” after completing the above steps for adding the app.
- Signing out
If you want to change Zoom accounts, instead of clicking “Continue”, click “Sign out” and join with another Zoom account (provided that you add the app again).
Removing the App
To remove the app from your Zoom account, follow these steps:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the “Confiva Virtual studio” app.
- Click the “Confiva Virtual studio” app.
- Click Remove.